Dina Hall features archived sets from Catie Curtis, Melissa Greener, and Bill Miller. Plus plenty of studio cuts of Godfrey’s artists past, present, and future.
Wednesday, 6-7 pm, Laurie Siebert and her guest, Attorney Dennis Pappas from the Law Offices of Vasiliadis Pappas Associates discuss: “Special situations in estate planning.”
Thursday, 6-7 pm, Alan Jennings hosts a post-political retirement discussion with Charlie Dent, former Republican Representative of Pennsylvania’s 15th Congressional District.
Thursday at 11 pm, Bill Fox continues the Special Focus on Cosmic Ground. The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Cosmic Ground 2" plus new music by Max Corbacho on Silentsun.
For December's feature on The Inside Dish, Michael Drabenstott looks at Grille 3501 just west of Allentown and new Bethlehem restaurant Zest.
- Year in Review and What’s Ahead on Your Financial Choices
- On the Next Galactic Travels™ 2018-12-13
- Quarterly Economic Review of Lehigh Valley Businesses: 2018 Q4 on LV Discourse
- At the Movies: Fantastic Beasts - The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Economic Pulse: Week of 11/30/18
- Odds and End: Financial Planning Tidbits on Your Financial Choices
- Galactic Travels™ Top 20 Report for November, 2018.
- Exploring BAPL Books & IceHouse Tonight's Tuesday Muse on LV Arts Salon
- Galactic Travels™: The Special Focus for December, 2018.
- Economic Pulse: Week of 11/23/18