St. Luke's, Allentown Health Bureau Offering Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines for Kids | WDIY Local News
St. Luke’s University Health Network and the Allentown Health Bureau will begin administering the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to children ages 5 to 11. WDIY’s James Johnson has more.
St. Luke's designated "kid-only" vaccination sites are:
- St. Luke’s West End Medical Center: Wednesdays from 5 to 8 PM, and Saturdays from 8 to 11 AM.
- St. Luke’s Wind Gap Medical Center: Thursdays from 5 to 8 PM, and Saturdays from 9 AM to 12 PM.
- St. Luke’s Center Valley Health Center: Mondays from 5 to 8 PM, and Saturdays from 9 AM to 12 PM.
- Star Community Health-Sigal Center: Saturday, November 20 from 12 to 3 PM, with boosters on Saturday, December 11 from 12 to 3 PM.
Allentown Health Bureau clinics, located at the Allentown Fairgrounds Agri-Plex will be:
- Monday, November 8 from 11 AM to 7 PM.
- Tuesday, November 9 from 9 AM to 4 PM.
Both St. Luke's and AHB vaccination efforts are by appointment only.
(Original air-date: 11/3/21)