Multi-State Implications in Estate Planning with Tim Duckworth Jr. | Your Financial Choices
Laurie Siebert and her guest, attorney Tim Duckworth, Jr. from Mosebach, Funt, Dayton & Duckworth, P.C., take audience questions and discuss multi-state implications in estate planning.
Topics covered include:
- Receiving an inheritance from out of state.
- Using trusts for real estate in another state.
- Choosing representatives near or far.
- What if you move? Do you have to redo your will?
- Why is it important to do estate planning for the younger generation?
Tune in to Your Financial Choices every Wednesday from 6:00 to 7:00 PM following All Things Considered.
(Original air-date: 7/14/21)