The deadline for homebrewers to apply for WDIY's annual beer tasting tradition has been extended to Friday, June 7, 2019
WDIY's Homebrew Fest will once again take place at the historic Charles A. Brown Ice House located on the scenic Lehigh River on Bethlehem's northside. The festival will run from 2:00 to 5:00 pm. Participation is free but space is limited, so registering early will guarantee you a table at the Ice House. To reserve your spot:
- Please complete the application form HERE
- Email your completed form to Arlene Clendenning at: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 31, 2019. Or, you may drop off your completed form at the WDIY studios, on weekdays between 9 AM and 5 PM at: 301 Broadway, 3rd Floor, Bethlehem, PA 18015.
The deadline is has been extended to June 7, 2019.
For our 4th Annual Homebrew Fest, we have partnered with Yergey Brewing in Emmaus. The homebrewer whose beer is selected by our judging panel will have the opportunity to brew their beer at Yergey with professional brewers on their system. The top winner will also be invited for an on-air interview on WDIY along with a Yergey representative to discuss their beer and homebrewing process.
Three other prizes will be awarded based on popular vote:
- First prize: $75.00 Gift Certificate to Keystone Homebrew Supply; “A Jim Thorpe Night to Remember” featuring a pair of tickets to the show of your choice at the historic Mauch Chunk Opera House; dinner for two and an overnight hotel stay (blackout dates may apply).
- Second prize: $50.00 Gift Certificate to Keystone Homebrew Supply; $75.00 Arts Quest Gift Certificate.
- Third prize: $25.00 Gift Certificate to Keystone Homebrew Supply; $50.00 Arts Quest Gift Certificate.